Every film fan has a movie quote they just love, and if you are ardent about films you may just quote these lines at any chance you get.
Here are 10 iconic film quotes, from some of your favourite classic movies. It’s hard to pick just 10 as there are hundreds, but I’ve managed to reduce it down for you (You’re very welcome).
Here are some good ones worth sharing, so, in no particular order:
1. “I am your father” (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, 1980) If this is not the best line ever, I don’t know what is. It’s excellent! Check out this clip below.
2. “Why so serious?” (The Dark Knight, 2008) This twisted line from the Joker, sends chills down your spine. What a great character. One of my favourite villains.
3.”King Kong ain’t got Shhh on me” Washington in training day is simply excellent.
4. “To infinity and beyond!” (Toy Story, 1995) This is one of Disney’s best childhood films. However, when you really think about it, the concept is so creepy its genius. What a great line from Woody, although I did think this was a line from Buzz.
5. “Say hello to my little friend” (Scarface 1983) It doesn’t get any better. You just can’t make this stuff up. What a line. Check out this clip below.
6. “You is kind. You is smart. You is important.” ( The Help 2011) What an incredible film. Viola Davis is amazing in every movie! We all need to hear these 3 little words sometimes.
7. “That’ll do, pig, that’ll do” (Babe 1995) I can’t work out why I love this line or why it makes me laugh, it just does. It’s so random I had to put it in.
8. “If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.” (Taken 2008) I’m sure we have all seen the spoof videos about this line. Fabulous work from Liam.
9. “Leave the gun, take the cannoli” (The Godfather, 1972) He made the best choice. Ha!
10. “I’ll be back” (The Terminator, 1984) Who remembers this old gem? Let’s just say he kept his promise, he really did come back. Oh boy! This classic terminator line is still used. How many ways can we throw it in a sentence?
If you like what you have read, and you want to see more you can support this blog today. By clicking the link below and giving a small donation I can keep giving you the best film reviews. Thank you! Click here to support CiciMustSee: